Friday, September 25, 2009

How to Work from Home Writing


I've put together some tips for those of you who are interested in beginning or expanding your writing career. If you're like me, you're always looking for ways to support your writing habit. This article I wrote for eHow will help you get started earning money as you develop your craft and even beyond! Let me know what you think or if you have anything to add! Click on the title of this blog and it will take you to the article or copy and paste this address in your browser: http://www.ehow.com/how_5288520_work-home-writing.html

4 comments:

meme007 said...

Very informative Dorothy. I need to expand to some other sites to make my writing more lucrative. Thanks.

treasures306 said...

Hi, really like your blog, trying to figure out how to follow. I started a blog here too. Still learning the ropes. treasures306
http://treasures306.blogspot.com/

makeithappen said...

Pretty good tips. I gave it five stars. Nice work.

Dorothy Sander said...

If you need some help getting your blog up and running, contact me and let me know what you need to know and I'll do what I can to help you out.

Quote of the Day

Martha Beck's Books

Aging Abundantly Tote Bag

Books by Wayne Dyer

Books by Sarah Ban Breathnach

M. Scott Peck

Peck's insight will help even more travelers find their way as they learn to delay gratification, accept responsibility, embrace reality and maintain flexibility.